Newton: Fall Arrest Harness
These harnesses are designed specifically for fall arrest: In particular, they allow for the attachment of ABSORBICA energy-absorbing lanyards or an ASAP mobile fall arrester.
- Comfort for all work phases
- Newton harnesses are designed to not interfere with the worker's movements. The anatomical and lightweight design is close-fitting, while giving optimal freedom of movement.
- Ease of use:
- Harness is easy to open and close
- The sternal FAST automatic buckle allows the harness to be opened and closed simply and quickly
- Immediate access to tools
- The equipment loops simplify tool organization and the keepers allow a TOOLBAG pouch to be added
- Ergonomic stowage of MGO connectors
- The MGO connectors on ABSORBICA fall arrest lanyards can be stowed on each shoulder strap. The user is thus unhindered by the lanyard, and the connectors stay within reach. In case of a fall, a system releases the MGO connectors to allow the absorber to be deployed.
- Easy harness inspection
- The sternal and dorsal attachment points are equipped with fall indicators: a red strap appears after a fall to indicate that the harness must be retired.
- Choosing your Newton harness
- Newton harness
- Great simplicity
- Color coded straps (yellow/black) that allow rapid identification of the upper and lower parts of the harness before donning
- Newton Easyfit
- Quick donning thanks to a vest that helps keep its shape. It is equipped with FAST automatic buckles on the leg loops, allowing the harness to be easily donned with both feet on the ground.